Sunday, February 14, 2010

Does Instant Cast Work

Aggiornamenti "elettorali"

As some of you already know it was closed election contest with prizes I mentioned in my previous post. Do not believe it, but I was the bad news to give to my niece Nicole that her wonderful art work was not among the shortlist of winners. A little 'is upset, a bit' he cursed like a longshoreman, and then say that girls are all good and kind, a bit 'shouted the plot, but since it is a practice complaint common among certain politicians no one is more appropriate, though, on the sidelines, I told the parents that I am for them, pushing through school, I would at least know the standings with the votes received, just to give some satisfaction to these children.
Then, talking to Nicole, I have however reported that the votes she received were all quality ratings, as voters belong to the elite bloggers of my friends and supporters, the cream of the intelligentsia bloggarola Italian. Overlook the fact that he looked a bit 'wrong and it reminded me that could make a claim on my little Pelosin, but threatens to disinherit my unlined has the best of his smiles. Then suddenly lit, and a great idea had struck her lazy: use blogging as Uncle Art Gallery staff to exhibit his artistic works.
So if later you will find such works on display, please dwell on compliments, otherwise I will be happy to show you how to get to your blog and let her vent in all its trollitudine.


Thanks to everyone who voted and also to those who wanted but could not because polls closed. Unfortunately, not having won the seat desired policy, the "exchange" instead of voting will not take place .

0 comments:

Post a Comment